|—||Flannery O’Connor (via psych-facts)|
|—||Flaubert (via psych-facts)|
adult: “do u know what college you want to go to yet?”
me: [sweats nervously] MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
surface tension is a physical invisible object.
NO STOP OW
I reblog this for the science. Moreover, I approve of insects demonstrating science.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
he just accepts it, not even surprised by it. must happen all the time
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT BOYS